Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

[Download] I Am Rosa Parks (Penguin Young Readers, Level 4) by Rosa Parks ~ eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free

I Am Rosa Parks (Penguin Young Readers, Level 4)

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


When Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man on December 1, 1955, she made history. Her brave act sparked the Montgomery, Alabama bus boycott and brought the civil rights movement to national attention. In simple, lively language, Rosa Parks describes her life from childhood to the present and recounts the events that shook the nation. Her story is powerful, inspiring and unforgettable.An NCSS-CBC Notable Children's Trade Book in the Field of Social Studies

eBook details

  • Title: I Am Rosa Parks (Penguin Young Readers, Level 4)
  • Author : Rosa Parks
  • Release Date : *
  • Genre: Books,Children's Books,Growing Up & Facts of Life
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : * KB

Download Free Books "I Am Rosa Parks (Penguin Young Readers, Level 4)" PDF ePub Kindle


Post a Comment for "[Download] I Am Rosa Parks (Penguin Young Readers, Level 4) by Rosa Parks ~ eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free"